The services that we provide include:
- Needs analysis: Not sure what you need? We can analyze your needs and help you to decide what will best fill those needs, whether that involves upgrading your present system or purchasing a new one.
- Purchasing: Don't have the time to deal with the sales people and stand in line? We can purchase the equipment or software that you need and deliver it to you.
- Installation and Configuration: We can install upgrades (both hardware and software) on your existing system. Or we can gather all of the parts for a new system and install them before delivery, so that setup at your site takes a minimum amount of time. We can also transfer files and some programs from your old system to your new one.
- Upgrades: If you need to beef up your system, or install the latest version of your software, we can make the process painless for you. We can install your upgrades so that you can dedicate your time to your business.
- Troubleshooting: Has your system slowed down? Are you getting error messages all of a sudden? Even with anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed, infections do occur. We can determine whether your problems are software (like spyware) or hardware (like a bad power supply), and then provide a solution.
- Old equipment: It is important that old equipment is disposed of properly. Your hard drive probably contains information that you don't want falling into other hands, and reformatting the drive does not destroy that information. Electronic equipment contains materials that should not end up in the landfills. We can securely wipe the data from your old hard drive (we can save your data to CD or DVD first if you desire) so that it cannot be recovered by whoever gets the drive after you. We can help you determine if your old PC can be put to another use so that you can get extra use from it. If you need to dispose of it, we can determine if there might be a charity that can use it; if not, we will help you to find a safe way to recycle it. For equipment that will be donated to a charity, there is no charge to clean up the system and make it ready for donation. We work with several charitable organizations to get used computers to people who need them.
Service is provide on-site in the Denver/Boulder area, or remotely anywhere. Hours by appointment, including evenings and weekends.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, checks, and cash.